Temporary Modular Hospital
WENSTEEL is a leading temporary modular hospital builder in China specializing in design-to-occupancy buildings that can meet the needs of hospitals and medical facilities, educational institutions, businesses, industry, the military, and the government.
Modular Medical Clinics
It’s a cost-friendly way to use modular healthcare and medical buildings to increase the space you need to better serve doctors and patients, to meet your growing target without struggling through a high-cost budget, labor-intensive, dirty, and tiring construction process.
WENSTEEL has been helping the medical industry to serve its patients with medical office buildings, temporary hospital buildings, and medical labs for years.
With years of experience, we’ve been expertise to provide standard and custom modular medical buildings across all types of medical business and professions.
Types of Portable Hospital
With the burst of COV-19 in 2020, China has been built entire modular container hospitals in only 10 days. Many other countries followed this solution. We’ve seen a great demand for cost-effective modular medical buildings. The modular industry, including ourselves, has been servicing the medical community for a long time with the following building types.
- Modular Medical Hospitals
- Primary Care Medical Clinics
- Dental Clinics
- Diagnostic imaging centers
- Permanent or Mobile Urgent Care Centers
- Medical and Testing Labs
- Vaccine Injection Center
- Intensive Care Units (ICU)
- Medical Office Buildings
- Rehab and Physical Therapy Center
- Administrative office space
- Ambulatory and outpatient treatment facilities
- Emergency room expansions
- Rehab and physical therapy centers
Advantages of Modular Container Hospital
1. Customizable medical buildings: Normally, different types of medical professional requires different tools, different floor plans, and electrical power demands. The modular buildings can be customized to accommodate technology demands for testing labs, imaging and x-ray machines, and medical offices.
2. Speed of modular building construction for the healthcare industry: Modular medical building construction is much quicker than traditional buildings. This is the result of the standard modular containers being processed in the factory. It is also able to be installed faster through the use of temporary portable medical buildings. It needs only a small amount of workers to adjust the modules to meet different requirements.
3. Cost of modular medical buildings and healthcare facilities: The modular medical buildings are constructed with pre-made building materials which are reusable and relocatable, and safe. They are also at least 40% less expensive than traditional construction.