1. Flatpacked: The flat-pack container system can be transported completely knocked down (CKD). You could save 75% of transportation cost than a standard shipping container.
2. Modular: A single flat pack container unit can stand alone or combined horizontally to create a larger open space, or stacked vertically up to 3 stories. We could design and assemble as your request.
3. Safe & Durable: The flat-pack container frame is made from cold-formed galvanized steel, which greatly increased the strength. The wall panels are made from a fire-resistant mineral wool sandwich board. The flat pack container building has over 15 years lifetime, seismic resistance to 8 degrees, wind resistance to 11 degrees.
4. Fast assembling: 4 trained workers can install one flat pack container within 3 hours. The flat pack container also can be assembled in the factory and then transferred to the site.
5. Various applications: The flat-pack container system is the perfect solution for a temporary or semi-permanent camp or commune. It is widely used at mines, construction sites, and other places where accommodation is needed. A two-story building can easily be created by simply stacking two flat pack container units – maximizing the available floor area.