Container Building Application
Modular Storage Container
Modular Container Office
Portable Container Office
Tactical Shelter Container
Portable Container School
Specification & Installation & Shipping
4 sets be packed as a 20FT SOC
6 sets be packed in a 40HQ
L6055mm*W2435mm*H665mm (flat packed)
|Base||Frame: cold formed and completed welding|
Floor: waterproof plywood/ fiber cement board/ Bolivian magnesium board + PVC vinyl floor finishing
Option:additional insulation and forklift
|Roof||CFrame: cold formed and completed welding|
Roof: galvanized color-coated steel sheet + rock wool insulation + color-coated steel sandwich panel ceiling + particleboard ceiling finish
Options: roof beams filled with insulation/ profiled welding roof sheet
|Corner Posts||Cold bending profiles|
Option: corner post filled with insulation
|Wall Panels||Color steel sandwich panels/ Chipboard for internal|
Insulation material: EPS/ glass wool/ rock wool/ PU
|Windows||Sliding window/ Tilt window|
Option: fly screen, theft-proof bar, rolling blind
|Doors||Steel door/ aluminum alloy door|
|Electrical System||Circuits concealed|
|Paint||Galvanized treatment + base coat + finish coat|
Twin Sharing Accommodation
Flatpack Mixed Solution
Flat Pack Containers: Assembly Process
Flat-pack bundles can be loaded in a 20’/40′ container.
Lift the roof and reveal the full kit.
Assemble the corner posts and the roof.
Slide in the pannels and connect the wiring.
Fully assembled modular container ready for use.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE FLAT PACK CONTAINERS:
1. Flatpacked: The system can be transported completely knocked down (CKD). Transportation of the units is 75% more efficient than a standard converted container.
2. Modular: Single modules can easily be joined across both a longitudinal and transverse plane, allowing for open plan halls and larger accommodation structures to be designed and assembled as required.
3. Durable: The modular frame is manufactured from cold-formed steel, resulting in reduced weight and increased strength. The panels are made from a combination of a painted steel sheet metal exterior, with non-combustible mineral wool insulation.
4. Mobile: Single modules can easily be moved, once on-site, using a forklift or sling crane.
5. Stackability: The modular system allows for the quick and simple erection of a temporary or semi-permanent camp or commune. Perfect for use at mines, construction sites and other places where accommodation is in short supply. A double-story structure can easily be created by simply stacking two assemble single units – maximizing the available floor area.