5 REASONS TO CHOOSE FLAT PACK CONTAINERS:
1. Flatpacked: The system can be transported completely knocked down (CKD). Transportation of the units is 75% more efficient than a standard converted container.
2. Modular: Single modules can easily be joined across both a longitudinal and transverse plane, allowing for open plan halls and larger accommodation structures to be designed and assembled as required.
3. Durable: The modular frame is manufactured from cold-formed steel, resulting in reduced weight and increased strength. The panels are made from a combination of a painted steel sheet metal exterior, with non-combustible mineral wool insulation.
4. Mobile: Single modules can easily be moved, once on-site, using a forklift or sling crane.
5. Stackability: The modular system allows for the quick and simple erection of a temporary or semi-permanent camp or commune. Perfect for use at mines, construction sites and other places where accommodation is in short supply. A double-story structure can easily be created by simply stacking two assemble single units – maximizing the available floor area.